At WrappingUp.com we have been researching how people find our site and how they use it once they are there. As a result, we have made some changes.
Free just got freer
All of WrappingUp.com's great content and resources are now available for free to any visitor. That means there is now no need to sign in as a free member to read content, download our handy resources or watch our videos. Anyone can also now view the discussion forums but will need to log in or create a free profile before they can participate.
We hope that by removing the barriers to our content we can engage with our users more freely and make better use of the extensive research and thought that has gone in to making the site.
Being a member is now less complicated
It may be easier to now access our content but some things still need a log-in. We now have just two membership levels: Free & Platinum.
Free and Platinum members can:
- access all of our great content and resources
- use our comprehensive directories of service providers
- ask questions and help others in the discussion forums
In addition to the above, Platinum members can:
- upload their documents, photos and videos to our secure online storage
- share access to that storage site with their family or Executor
- write their own story with our easy online writing tool
- share their story and ask for comments from their family and friends
- receive a free comprehensive and personalised online will from Slater & Gordon
New information and resources
If you haven't been to WrappingUp.com for a while, you might notice some new things:
- The service directories have been updated
- New pages on Palliative Care (including pages on terminal illness and the spiritual aspects of dying)
- New pages on Aged Care (including dementia care and caring for carers)
- New resources
- New downloadable documents and calculators, such as our popular funeral planner, online carbon calculator and estate planning assessment tool
We plan to continue to expand our topics and useful information in the coming months so please keep checking back for updates. If you think there is a topic that should be included or an area expanded please let us know here or drop a comment in the discussion forums.
We hope you’ll enjoy the improved easier-to-use WrappingUp.com and will recommend us to the people you care about.